Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Second day reflections

  • What did you do today?
    • Briefly describe your day’s activities
Today we did a slideshow presentation, and my group unfortunately lost. Although my group lost, I had a unforgettable experience and it was wonderful.
  • What did you learn today?
I learnt a lot more about the distillation column, more than yesterday, I learnt that in a distillation column, the denser impurities that has condensed, will then sink and it will be used for various purposes such as fuels for ships, factories and central heating while the less dense impurities will be used for liquified petroleum gas and fuel for cars.
  • How do you feel about today’s activities?
My group did not win the slideshow presentation competition but I learnt a lot and I would use this as a learning point to furthur help my studies and my non-academic portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment