Sunday, 24 May 2015

Pre-camp Questions( 25-5-15)

Pre-camp (25 May, Monday)
  • What sounds interesting about this project?

An operation of a model refinery distillation column seems quite interesting as it plays a vital part in energy. I am also interested in how the builders build the distillation column and how they incorporate several formulas and the usage of the sciences such as physics

  • What do you think you can learn from this project?
I think I can learn more about distillation and how it plays a vital part in our lives. I also can learn about the how many types of distillation columns and how they are different. I can also learn the basics of building a model refinery distillation column.

  • Any immediate questions regarding the project?

I do not have any immediate questions on this project, but I have questions once we start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment